B.A.S.H. Family

This is the BASH Family Blog. BASH stands for Brenda, Andrew, Sarah and Haley. We hope folks will visit often and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions on the blog.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

School and such


Well, Sarah starts school next week. Hard to believe that our little girl will be starting kindergarten. This will also be the first year she will be full time at school. She's very excited to see her friends and of course the teachers as well. Tonight Brenda and I will be helping to set up the classroom during parents work night. Then we're off to have dinner with our friends Terry and Mike at Catifsh Curly's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just didn't seem like that long since I left Boulder, at least until I saw this picture. They've grown so much; and they're so beautiful.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home