B.A.S.H. Family

This is the BASH Family Blog. BASH stands for Brenda, Andrew, Sarah and Haley. We hope folks will visit often and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions on the blog.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Mr. Mom


I took Friday off from work to hang home with the girls. Actually, I was mostly home with Haley since Sarah was in school for most of the day. It was very nice to just be 1:1 with Haley.

We started the morning off with a Music Together class at the Nomad in Boulder. Becky usually attends these with Haley (and previously with Sarah) so it was a treat to be there and see Haley do the class. It's a class that heavily involves the parents as well...oh, and I was the /only/ dad there.

After that we headed over to North Boulder Park. It was a classic Boulder day, with crystal clear skies and a nice warm sun. Forecast had it that there was going to be a major front moving through with temps plummeting 30+ degrees later in the evening so we wanted to get our "outside" time in with the nice weather.

Then lunch and nap (mostly for Haley ;-) Before I knew it, I had to wake Haley up to go pick Sarah up from school and then back home to play and prep for dinner.

It was a great day and I really enjoyed being Mr. Mom or maybe I should say Mr. Nanny (Becky).

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy Dyer said...

Have you made them grilled cheese sandwiches with the iron yet? Or had to battle the washing machine?

Mr Mom - yep I can see it!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home